Friday, April 12, 2013

very successful Paintball birthday party for 11 year old boy

I  went round and round on what to do this year for my son's birthday.  He was turning 11 and wanted to have about 12 kids over.  I was at a loss for what to do.  I came across a few good ideas but nothing that was financially affordable and that would keep all the boys busy for a while.  We decided to go with paintball.  We have some property and it is pretty wooded so I had Call of Duty invitations sent out that were a plastic lancet they wore around there neck.  They were actually really neat.  It was a spend the night party and all 12 boys rsvp'd!  wow....  I spent maybe $12 on invitations, i had found them on ebay and they were the coolest invites i had ever seen.  I bought a dozen call of duty elite patches from ebay for under $10 and went online at WalMart and purchased  camo shirts for $3 each.  I bought several dozen confetti eggs (because every kid likes to crack those on each other's head)  We decided to do paintball.  I rented a gun/mask/200 balls/c2 cartridge for each child and two adults for $20 each.  We spent probably right under $300 total for the entire party.  This was including food (we bbqd burgers and hot dogs, chips, soda and bottled water) and made breakfast for all the boys in the morning.  The kids played paintball for a few hours (i had an extra box and a half of paintballs to use already to keep them going).  They ate after paintball and played xbox and watched movies and played on the trampoline all night.  Half of the boys stayed up until at least 5am, a few were out long before.  They all play basketball for the school so sunday the next morning we made eggs, bacon, had cereal available, sausage and pancakes then loaded up all 12 boys into both of our vehicles and hurried to the game.  I had all of the boys tell me that this was the best party and they had so much fun and my son was the talk of the school for weeks afterwards.  Everyone wants to go to his birthday party next year!  (not sure how to top the paintball party, but everyone had a blast)












1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Birthday Party Paintball

    ReplyDelete